“Over 30 years experience in the design, manufacture, installation and commissioning of standard & custom built specialist chemical storage tanks & associated equipment.”
As part of the companies core competencies Gee designs and manufactures all its own high duty Chemical Tanks. The company is a specialist in GRP thermoplastic technology and is also experienced in the supply of chemical fume scrubbing solutions.
- Gee chemical storage tanks are designed, manufactured and tested in-house at our site in Birmingham, UK.
- Chemical storage tanks up to 150m3 capacity are available in a range of thermoplastic materials.
- We manufacture to BS 4994:1987 Cat 1,2 & 3 for the manufacture of chemical resistant plastic lined dual laminate glass fibre reinforced tanks and to BS EN 12573 in the manufacture of pure thermoplastic tanks.
- Our Gee-Chemsafe range is an integrally-bunded storage tank system which provides a self contained solution to the safe storage of aggressive chemicals and other liquids.
- Gee chemical storage tanks can be supplied with integral bunds, access ladders & platforms, inlet fill lines and a range of gauging systems.
- Gee Thermoplastic Engineering offers a complete inspection & testing service for both Gee plastic tanks and those of other manufacturers.