Calcium Hypochlorite is another chlorinating chemical. It is typically supplied as a dry solid containing approximately 65% chlorine, and is available in granular or tablet form.
Various dilution systems are available to suit a variety of applications and industries. The flow tab unit illustrated below is typically used in swimming pool and small water treatment applications.
Calcium Hypochlorite Dosing System
The Gee Calcium Hypochlorite dosing system is designed to produce a constant strength chlorine solution on demand. With only two to three litres of solution held within the preparation chamber the necessity for bulk chlorine storage tanks and the possibility of spillages are removed, resulting in a safer operational environment.
- Auto functions: volt free, 0-20/4-20mA signal or external pulse control.
- Power Supply: 230V 1 ph 50 Hz. Power Consumption: 4A.
- Inlet dilution water pressure required: 1-3 bar.
- Drain 1”
- Construction: Natural Polypropylene.
- Dimensions: 1000mm (L) x 600mm (M) X 960mm for 12 kg unit.
- Fully automatic control with manual override.
- Automatic cleaning in place system to provide a longer maintenance free operation.
- Constant strength solution – adjustable between 0.1% to 1% solution.
- Ability to be used with automatic chlorine dosage controllers.
- 12kg Storage hopper for calcium hypochlorite tablets.
- Comprehensive range of dosing pumps available with a range of controls and accessories.
Click to download Data Sheet